This Platform collects some personal information from its Users.
Data Controller and Owner
Rnters, Unipessoal Lda.
- Collected Data Types
- The owner does not provide a list of the types of personal data collected.
- Personal data may be freely provided by the User, or collected automatically when using this platform.
- Failure to provide certain personal data may make it impossible for this Platform to provide its services.
- The User assumes responsibility for the personal data of third parties published or shared through this service (this Platform) and confirms which has the consent of the third party to provide such Data to the Owner.
- Data Mode and Location
- Processing method
- The Data Controller processes User data properly and will take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of the Data.
- Data processing is performed using computers and/or IT tools enabled, following procedures and means strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, people involved with the operation (administration, sales, marketing, legal system administration) or external persons (such as suppliers, IT, communications agencies) appointed, where necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Owner may have access to the data in question. The updated list of these parts can be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
- The data is processed at the Data Controllers headquarters, and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Data Controller.
- Conservation Period
- The data is maintained for the period required to perform the service requested by the User, or for the purposes described in this document, and the User you can request the Data Controller to suspend or remove them at any time.
- The Use of Collected Data
- User Data is collected to enable the Owner to provide the services, as well as for the following purposes: Access to third-party service accounts. The Personal Data used for each purpose is described in the specific sections of this document.
- Requested Facebook Permissions
- This Platform may ask you for some permissions to Facebook that allow you to perform actions with your Facebook account and to recover the information, including personal data.
- The requested permissions are as follows: Name, Email and Profile picture.
- Detailed information about processing Personal Data
- Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Access to third-party service accounts
- Additional information on data collection and processing
- Legal action
- Users Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller in court or in the steps leading to the possible action legal from the misuse of this service (Platform) or related services.
- Additional information about the Users Personal Data
- System logs and maintenance
- For operation and maintenance purposes, this Platform and any third party services may collect files that record the interaction with this platform (System Logs) or use other Personal Data (such as an IP address) for this purpose.
- Information not contained in this policy
- Further details on the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time using contact.
- User rights
- Users have the right at any time to consult the Data Controller to know if their Personal Data has been stored and to know more content and origin, verify its accuracy or to request that it be supplemented, canceled, updated or corrected, or converted into format anonymous or block any data held in violation of the law, as well as oppose the treatment for any legitimate reasons. Applications must be sent to the Data Controller using the contact information provided above.
- This Platform does not support requests for "Do not collect my Data".
- To determine if any of the third party services you use honor the "Do Not Collect My Data" requests, please read the privacy.
- What Are Cookies
- Disabling Cookies
- You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
- The Cookies We Set
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
- Third-Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, Facebook will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
- More Information
- Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods: email: firstname.lastname@example.org